Garlic 15-20 cloves
Milk ½ cup
Ammikal masala powder 1 packet
Ginger (fine chopped) 1 tbsp
Green chilli (slit) 3-4
Butter 1 tbsp
Chicken tikka 1kg
- Roughly chop the tomatoes, onions and add it to a pressure cooker with the cashew, garlic, milk, butter, ammikal masala powder and ½ cup water.
- Cover the cooker and put on high heat. After the first whistle reduce the heat to low and cook for 20-25 minutes. Let the pressure drop naturally in the cooker.
- Open the cooker and use a blender to grind the contents to a smooth consistency.
- In a separate pan heat 1 tbsp of butter and add the chilli and ginger to it. Saute on high for a minute and add to the gravy and mix well.
- Add the tikka to the gravy and heat on medium for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with cream and kasoori methi and serve with butter naan