Boneless chicken: 250g (cut into 1 inch cubes)
Lemon juice: 1 tbsp
Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
Egg (Beaten): 1
Masala powder: 2 heaped tbsp (25g)
Oil: for frying
Oil: 1 tbsp
Green chilli: 2 (slit in 2)
Curry leaves: 1 sprigs
Garlic (rough chopped): 1 tbsp
Black pepper powder: ½ tsp
- Marinate the chicken with lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, egg and masala powder. Leave for 30 min.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and fry the chicken until golden and cooked through. Fry in small batches and don't crowd the pan.
- In a separate pan add 1 tbsp oil. Keep on medium heat and add the curry leaves, green chilly and chopped garlic. Saute lightly. We just want to flavour the oil and not brown the garlic.
- Add the fried chicken to the pan and mix well. Sprinkle with the black pepper, mix well
- Serve hot with sliced onions and lemons.