Prawns (shelled & deveined): 500g
Meet Mirsang Paste: 2 tbsp
Rawa (sooji): ½ cup
Oil (for frying): ½ cup
- Mix the meet mirsang paste with equal parts water and make a slurry
- Evenly coat the prawns in the masala and let it marinate for 10-15 minutes.
- Spread the rawa out on a plate. Place the marinated prawns on the rawa and coat then evenly on all sides.
- Heat the oil in a flat pan. Fry the prawns on both sides until golden brown and cooked through. Remove and keep on kitchen paper.
- Serve hot with sliced onions and lemon wedges