Paneer (cut in 1.5inch cubes) 400g
Ghee 4 tbsp
Ammikal Masala 2 tbsp (40g)
Jaggery 1 tsp (chopped)
- Mix the masala with 2-3 tbsp water to make a thick paste
- Heat ghee in a flat pan on medium heat. Add the cubes of paneer and fry and turn till all sides are golden brown. Remove on a plate and keep aside.
- Retain the ghee in the same pan, reduce the flame to low and add the masala paste.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes while stirring occasionally
- Add the fried paneer and mix well with the masala.
- Add a quarter cup of water and jaggery. Mix well.
- Cook till the gravy reduces to a thick consistency.
- Serve with neer dosa, rice or parotta.