Prawns (Shelled and deveined) 500g
Ghee 4 tbsp
Ammikal Masala 2 tbsp (30g)
Jaggery 1 tsp (chopped)
- Mix the masala with 2-3 tbsp water to make a thick paste
- Heat ghee in a thick flat bottomed pan. (Feel free to add more ghee for a richer taste)
- Reduce the flame to low and add the masala paste.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes while stirring occasionally
- Add the prawns and mix well with the masala.
- Add a quarter cup of water and jaggery. Mix well.
- Cook till prawns are cooked and the gravy reduces to a thick consistency.
- Serve with neer dosa, rice or parotta.